Sunday, February 28, 2010

NaBloPoMo

Apparently November is the month you're supposed to blog once a day? Yellow, we had it way wrong. January and February worked just fine for us.

This has been so hard. I do have to apologize for some of the posts; they were, as one of my sisters said, "scrappy." But I did it. Even with no power for three days, I did it. Twenty-eight little posts, all in a row.

I could wax poetic, but I think I've done that enough this past month. Stay tuned for further adventures in the month of March.

2 comments:

Yellow said...

I am so proud of you! I know that sounds a little cheesy, but I also know how difficult this gets after a long day...when the last thing you want to do is blog. Yay! Here's to more and more posts!

Chelsea said...

Oh noooo...I think you AND Yellow should do this FOREVER!

Okay, I'm going to go try and get on my own blog. Sigh.