Saturday, January 29, 2011

Revelations

Last night, I dreamt that I had to help Jesus, Mary, and Joseph escape persecution in Bellevue, WA. Mary was crying, and it was raining, and her hair was wisping out from her veil and plastering itself to her face. She was worried she would look unkempt, so I kept turning back to brush her stray hair back under her veil. At one point, Joseph changed into disguise, emerging something like Brad Pitt in a period film circa the 1920s. At another point, I think I might have become Jesus, or lost him in the crowded streets of Bellevue.

Andrew says that God has visited me in a dream, and that I shall bear a child and name Him Immanuel. I just think it's a sign that Jesus and Marshawn Lynch walking into a bar is a stellar beginning to a joke.

3 comments:

Ardith said...

I can only hope that someday I get to see Jesus and Marshawn Lynch walk into a bar together.

Chelsea said...

I used to have dreams that I had been a victim (yes, a victim) of immaculate conception. And by dreams, I mean nightmares.

i am madame said...

I am going to take this as a personal sign to get the hell out of Bellevue as quickly as possible.