Monday, April 5, 2010

Food Blog Fail

Epic food blog fail. Remember that list of food I gave you? And those two posts about food that I offered? That's all I've got. I just can't do it. Maybe it's because I ate the food I am writing about over two weeks ago. Maybe it's because both Kili and I would continuously forget to take pictures of certain stages of the cooking process (most importantly, the final stage...) Maybe it's because ricotta cheese isn't a beautiful thing to look at in real life or in pictures, particularly the stage where you wrap it in the cheesecloth. Maybe it's because most of what we made was stolen directly from smittenkitchen and I can just direct my readers to her page....

I'm not sure. Here are the remaining foodie pictures, though. I couldn't withhold those from you, at least.

2 comments:

katie g said...

i want to help you with that chocolate and the bottle of jamie. yum yum!

Ashley said...

I'll be over in an hour, Katie!