Monday, November 15, 2010

Some Postman is Groovin'

Dear Heather,

I promise I will start an email to you tomorrow. I can't promise I will finish it, but I generally don't like leaving things unfinished for too long, so you can expect it shortly.

At the moment, I am gulping down soup, writing a blog post that shouldn't really count as part of my NaBloPoMo, as it is more of a personal letter, and tapping away at the keys furiously so that I can get back to piecing together an understanding of Phenomenology and Heidegger on my own (more about that issue to come, I'd wager). I've got two paper proposals and bibliographies to write in the next 10 days (one of which I haven't even begun to think about), 22 student papers sitting on my desk to grade, a class to plan for this Wednesday and Friday, and two out-of-country guests coming this Saturday for a ten day visit.

Needless to say, I'm swamped. But I'm making lists and ticking things off as quickly as possible. I've owed you an email for over two months now. And Tuesday, I promise that on Tuesday I will write one for you.

Love,

Ashley

No comments: