Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr Are The Only Beatles In The World


This is Paul McCartney. That woman is Linda. You know, 'til I'm 64. That lovely, floppy, muppety scrunch bucket of a dog is Martha. As in, Martha, my dear, hold your head up, you silly girl. This post was going to be about Paul McCartney's superb style in this photograph. I mean, that fairisle sweater is enough to make a lady swoon on its own, but add the Hunter wellies and that monstrous coif? I die.

But then, I found this:

She was a dear pet of mine. I remember John being amazed to see me being so loving to an animal. He said, 'I've never seen you like that before.' I've since thought, you know, he wouldn't have. It's only when you're cuddling around with a dog that you're in that mode, and she was a very cuddly dog.

I've never heard anything more lovely.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That whole picture is perfect.